Home About This Blog Photobucket Munchkin Milestones Weight Watchers Flunkie Mamalicious Mondays The Edge

Friday, February 21, 2014

A Very Scanty Introduction

Hi there!  I'm Jenn and I'm the new kid on the Mommy blogging block!  Actually, I had this adorable layout designed by the wonderfully talented Jenn at Munchkin Land Designs (you should definitely check her out…she is awesome to work with!) almost 3 years ago.  However,  I had just had my second baby and while my intentions were good, it was just really idiotic of me to think that I could start a blog at such a time as that.  I just ain't got that kinda organizational skillz people!  So, embarrassingly enough, this adorable design has been sitting here, stagnant, for almost 3 years.  Posts, pictures and everything else needs updated! BUT, I just noticed that Kelly at Kelly's Korner is having an infertility link up today and...important is important people!!!  Time for me to get this bloggy thing going!  So I rushed to get my post up in hopes that it will offer maybe a little hope to someone else going through such a struggle.  However, it is now 4:17am which means Mix and Match Mama has officially started her day before I have even ended my last one.  Not my goal people!  Not my goal.  Furthermore, if I don't get at least a little sleep in the next 2 hours and 45 minutes before my kiddos start yanking' my eyelids open to "see if you're awake yet Mommy," then I will have big trouble on my hands and will likely have some serious splainin' to do at the child welfare office by tomorrow afternoon.  So, I feel it's best if I catch some zzzzzz's before moving on.  If you are among the first to read my infertility post tomorrow and you look at my blog and are confused as to why it looks so bare and the pictures seem extraordinarily out of date, may I beg you for some grace (and also forgiveness for this big run-on paragraph) and ask you to check back on the weekend when I have managed to get my brains back in my head and put some coherent thoughts into print.  Thank you!  You're the best!  MUAH…and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Mr. JA.K.A. "Princess Daddy"


"The Littles"
Little Baker - Emily Kate 7/24/08

Little Dare Devil - Sophia 3/18/11




Giving Up on Perfect


You can contact me by clicking here or by sending an email to givinguponperfectblog (at) gmail (dot) com.


Powered by Blogger Widgets



Followers

Visitor Globe



Munchkin Land Designs
Images from iStock Photo.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.